Martial Arts Accomplishments:
- Gold Medalist at the 2008 WTSDA World Championships
- Gold Medalist at the 2009 Golden State Open Judo Championships
- Gold Medalist at the 2009 Gary Goltz Judo Tournament
- Female Black Belt Champion at 2012 West Coast Classic
- Female Black Belt Champion at the 2013 WTSDA Region 20 Championship
- Gold and Silver Medalist at 2014 WTSDA World Championships
- Grand Champion in sparring at the 2019 Colorado State Tang Soo Do Championships
- Silver medalist in forms at the 2019 Colorado State Tang Soo Do Championships
Learn More About Stephanie Spears
Martial Arts Background:
Ms. Stephanie Spears began her martial arts training over 22 years ago in Northern California. She currently holds a Third Degree Black Belt in Tang Soo Do, and First Degree Black Belts in Tae Kwon Do and Judo. She has trained extensively in several disciplines, including Muay Thai Kickboxing and has had the opportunity to travel to places including Thailand and Japan for training camps and competitions.
Martial Arts Philosophy:
Ms. Stephanie loves encouraging students to be excellent martial artists and strong leaders! One of her favorite things about teaching is watching a student’s confidence grow as they learn and develop their martial arts skills. Her philosophy is that no matter how long you’ve been training, there is always something to improve and some way to be better, both physically and mentally. Martial arts is a never ending journey of both physical skill and character development for students at any age!
HOW TO CONTACT MS. STEPHANIE?
Contact Ms. Stephanie for any questions and pricing info at email@example.com please include the matter in the email subject to help us understand and assist you better.
Karate, Muay Thai, and Jiu Jitsu training! Come and see why families love Seven Spears!
- At 7 Spears our martial arts programs are effective, fun and positive!
- Our team of instructors are highly experienced in Karate, Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu!
- We encourage our students support and push each other!
- Our environment is safe and welcoming to students of all experience levels!